Ushers are part of the Hospitality Ministry of St Therese Parish . Our ushers faithfully perform their duties for our parishioners and guests during the weekend Masses and on Holy Days of Obligation.
In addition to the more familiar tasks of manning the collection baskets during Mass and distributing church bulletins after Mass, our ushers carry out a number of important tasks to serve the parishioners of St Therese Parish.
- Greeting the parishioners and visitors as they enter the church for Mass
- Finding seating for congregants when the church is crowded
- Helping the disabled and if requested, arranging to have Holy Communion brought to their pews.
- Ensuring that congregants are available for the Offertory Presentation of the Gifts.
- Answering any questions that our parishioners or guests may have or directing them to the appropriate person if the usher does not know the answer.
To volunteer, call the Rectory.